Processes play a critical role in helping companies achieve their business strategy by aligning resources, technology and supporting structures towards the achievement of desired business outcomes and/or driving a competitive advantage.
Business Process Management
Business Process Management (BPM) is a disciplined management approach and methodology that provides end-to-end process understanding, visibility and control while ensuring effective communication across an organization. Some organizations discuss BPM as process OR technology, but Pilothouse Advisors views BPM as the convergence of process, people AND technology. Our customers can leverage the key differentiators of our BPM practice in order to achieve maximum business benefits in a short amount of time.
- Focus on delivering a combined business and IT solution
- Leverage our proven “modified agile” implementation methodology
- Provide insight and abilities across multiple technologies
- Blend of local and national resources
BPM addresses key strategic issues by allowing businesses to grow in a cost-competitive manner with desired flexibility and speed. The four main areas where BPM can have a significant impact on a business include:”Why Business Process Management (BPM)?” image
Why Pilothouse Advisors?
Pilothouse Advisors is not simply a technology provider. We offer a wide array of BPM services that leverage our multiple years of experience across business strategy, process improvement, technology capabilities and program/project management.
Business Process Management Solutions
Business Process Management Solutions (BPMS) bring technology into the BPM equation by providing a platform to model, manage, optimize and rapidly adjust business processes. These technology solutions are toolkits for solving multiple process-related issues through automation, collaboration and visibility, serving two primary purposes:
- Process-Based/Process Improvement Solutions – Build agile “workflow” solutions, leveraging process modeling, process repositories, workflow/ automation and process analysis to transform specific end-to-end business processes
- Technology Solutions – Provide a workflow engine underneath a custom developed application that offers more robust functionality
BPMS can be viewed as bringing a “process layer” to an organization in order to eliminate the silos of people, data and applications that business processes generally operate within. In other words, BPM fills the white space between these silos. Learn more about the functionality provided by a BPMS.
There are numerous BPMSs available in the marketplace. Learn more about Pilothouse Advisors perspective on BPMS vendors as well as some of the key partnerships that Pilothouse Advisors maintains with BPMS vendors and providers.